Saturday, May 1, 2010

EMILY-302 2" Blk/Wht Pu P/F M/J Sho



EMILY-302 2" Blk/Wht Pu P/F M/J Sho Sale


EMILY-3022" heelBlk/Wht Pu P/F M/J Shoe

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Women's Sizing. Any "M" in the size indicates "Medium" width.
  • Available in Women's US Shoe Sizes 6 through 10






EMILY-302 2" Blk/Wht Pu P/F M/J Sho Customer Review


I have been looking for black buckle shoes forever! I love shoes that go with jeans but also can go dressy for those dressy days at work. These are perfect and I can wear them with slacks or with jeans. I have gotten so many compliments. They are tall and took me a couple of days to get used to them, but I am short! Go for it if you are looking for comfortable, great and multi-usable shoes.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment