Thursday, April 22, 2010

adidas Women's Barricade 2 Tennis Shoe



adidas Women's Barricade 2 Tennis Shoe Sale


White/Silver. Style 040612. The next generation of a modern legend. Hard-core hard-court players need the optimal blend of durability, cushion, support and grip that the new Barricade provides.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description




For hard-core hard court players, the legendary Barricades get revamped to deliver all the durability, support and grip you need to keep your opponent on a constant, spirit-crushing defensive.


adidas Women's Barricade 2 Tennis Shoe Customer Review


These are my absolutely favorite tennis shoes. I play in a league so I play quite often. They do not have a shelf along the side that can catch when you run on the tennis court and cause you to twist your ankle and fall. I have never fallen in these shoes. I have fallen many times in others. These were recommended to me by my tennis coach. May be a little heavy for smaller players but I am 5'9 so I don't really notice.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment